Thursday 14 January 2010

Julia Nunes


Okay, so this is swiftly becoming a bit of a 'things I like' blog, which it wasn't supposed to be, but I'm gonna run with it.

Julia Nunes is a musician, American, talented, intelligent, beautiful, funny - basically one of those people you want to be great friends with but you secretly hate at the same time. I came across her YouTube channel (here) because a few months ago I started playing the ukulele and she is an incredible, INCREDIBLE, uker. To summarise: I LOVE HER.

Here is a link to one of my favourite videos from her channel (haven't worked out how to embed videos yet...). It's a ukulele cover of 'Flagpole Sitta' by Harvey Danger - the theme tune to Peep Show to you and me. It's awesome. Check it out.

She also writes her own stuff, which is pretty sweet too, like this one. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment